|#'s205 to 209|
Panel 4 of 4 is FULL. I managed to get 58 pieces of fabric on it.
Here is the last one....the back side of a B/W print. I used this back side in several of the last spaces, even though I wasn't using repeats on any of the panels, I went ahead and did it with these last 3 spaces. [the fabric has 'newsprint' all over, so the patches are from different spots]
So today is Day 210 of my Daily Patch journey, which I expected to take a year.
I will get the other 3 panels out to start sewing them together. Then see where it takes me.
Here is Avery, #4 of my 6 pack. In her brand new, bright red cast.
She let me sign first, but I don't have pix yet.
The breaks are in her growth plates. 4 weeks in the cast and then xray again.
The 'old break' was last summers. That was the purple cast.
These flowers, from seed last year, are such a happy spot. They were in a wildflower mix. I am going to make them a better 'fence', which is what the rope is. In the background you can see my Dan...
He made a simple T to hold up the Mock Orange that is now growing there.
So you can get down that side of the house.
At least I think it's an MO. When Dan did some major cutting back last year, this was given a chance to make itself seen. Never even knew it was in among the bushes that are our 'hedgerow'.