Monday, August 07, 2017

Circles Beyond 10

So my circles project was up to number 10 last post. 
Which makes these #'s 11 and 12.
I have 4 more cut "panels" and then....? I think this one is going to need a full sized design wall to figure things out.
In other local news....we have had high temps, record high temps, and hazy skies. Winds came in from the east for a change and brought the smoke from wildfires burning in British Columbia. 
I admit I got tired of the daily orange sun set pix plastered all over local FB.
 We could smell the smoke the first couple of days, so I stayed indoors keeping my asthma company. Bah.
Last nights moon was rather interesting though....as you can tell by these wonderful pix I was able to get....
 And then....you can see the haze in this pic of a tree.
I thought I saw something up in the tree....zoom in with camera....huh, guess not.
Stephanie went to try on her wedding gown....as you can see from the smile, she is happy with it, but I can't show you the dress itself.
 How hot was it?  Agent 006 was finally content in front of the fan.
She doesn't like it hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment