Friday, January 05, 2018

New Year, More Crochet

So. That is my first picture of 2018. I even left the date stamp on there. 
Date....snort.....So.  I was working on my calendar for the year, adding birthdays and such. The new calendar started with Dec of 2017 .... Jan 2018 ended up with Feb dates before I noticed what I was doing. 

Moving on...A fourth is started.  I admit I am having fun with these mandala's. 
I am old enough to remember them being called 'doily's'.  Though I don't remember seeing all these fancy ways of stitching, on all those old doily patterns.
I am still working on 'Bits' for our granddaughters.  I created the owl and the dog face, which isn't finished. Oh and the garland of Sun, Moon and Stars.
I have one more animal to create. Then I can finish these up.
[the turtle from my last post of part of this group too, 
and the kitty that started it all!]
Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment